CCww's protocol stack technology is used on >3B handsets world-wide, and - in 2020 - customised and supported world-wide.
It was designed in the late 1990s, using the latest CASE tools, and hand-coded by engineers with experience of GSM that extends back to 1988, providing a resource-lean implementation which is low on latency and high on quality.
As well as supporting 3rd party licensees, our engineers, in conjunction with our partners, have developed a range of products and reference designs, ranging from handsets to M2M devices, and they continue to develop and maintain the protocols to guarantee reliable service world-wide.
- LAYERS: L1C, L2 AND L3
- OPTIONAL EPGRS
- ANSI C-CODE THROUGHOUT
- GSM/GPRS CONFORMANCE TESTED: GCF AND PTCRB
- PORTED TO 7 CHIPSETS TO DATE
- COMPREHENSIVE HOST AND TARGET DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- OPTIONAL SERVICES: PORT TO TARGET AND/OR RTOS; CUSTOMISATIONS
- AVAILABLE ON STAR-LET MODEM-MODULE AND EVALUATION KIT
- EXTENSIVE RANGE OF OPTIONAL AT-COMMANDS FOR BASE-STATION STRESS-TESTING