CCww has developed a low-footprint NB-IoT Access and Non-Access Stratum, ready for porting to target hardware.
Underpinning the AS/NAS is a Layer-1 Control sub-layer, with a generic set of drivers for rapid customisation to suit a client's base-band (either a DSP/PHY or pure hardware logic).
CCww offers an Object Licence for the above, based on CCww providing integration/test services; or a Source Licence, whereby CCww and the Client may share the integration and test activities.
- NB-IoT Rel-14 – host and target tested
- NAS: Bearer Control. ESM, ESMS, REG, EMM
- AS: PDCP, RRC, RLC, MAC
- L1: control and drivers
- USIM/ ESIM interface
- from 20 to 40 MIPS, depending on hardware platform
- memory: 1 MB flash, 256 kB RAM
- SIM/ ESIM driver, jHat diagnostic tool
- Optional: IPv6 protocol stack, UDP, COAP, LW-M2M
- Optional: services for customisation, integration, and test (lab, conformance, network)
- Ported and tested with Lekha Wireless PHY